RESONATE MP4 contributes to collaborative research and development projects in its area of expertise.
- Embedded Video content Analysis on the STM STHORM Multicore Platform Architecture
- VAMPA is a European research and development project under the Eurostars label which aims at building tools and libraries for embedded Video content Analysis and porting them to the STM STHorm (a.k.a. P2012) Multicore Platform Architecture.
- The key for the success of the new STM P2012 multicore platform is the availability of tools and libraries that unlock its full potential (40GOPS/W in 28 nm), while enabling highly productive application development. The project address this objective for the video analysis and processing market.
- Partners :
- Diffusion de Vidéos sur technologie IP en mode aDaptatif, assistée par Cloud de CDN(s) virtualisé(s)
- The goal of the project is to combine network and cloud computing resources to create a new content delivery system based on virtualization of CDN infrastructure managed by network operator. DVD2C results will allow the operator to benefit from its closer presence to the users through points of presence (PoP) to allocate virtual CDN on demand of the video-on-demand (VoD) over-the-top (OTT) service providers.
- DVD2C is a national French project under the FUI-18 label.
- Partners :